What can Insure Oklahoma/O-EPIC do for my business?
OHCA has State and Federal approval to include businesses up to 250 employees. We are currently approving businesses with 99 or fewer employees. We will be including larger employers in phases based on available funding. Currently, we do not have a scheduled date to grow beyond 99 employees.
Employers who participate in Insure Oklahoma save on health insurance premiums for their eligible workers.
Is my business eligible?
In order to participate in the Insure Oklahoma program for small employers, the business must meet the following eligibility criteria:
If you were able to answer YES to the above, complete an Insure Oklahoma/O-EPIC application packet and send it to us so we can approve you for the program.
If you do not offer an Insure Oklahoma qualified health plan and want to find out more about health plan options, you can contact an insurance agent or you can call us toll free at (888) 365-3742 and we can assist you.
What to Expect
- Upon approval, the employer will receive application information for their employees.
- Employees must then apply and be approved.
- Employer must send the monthly health plan invoice to Insure Oklahoma.
- Insure Oklahoma will pay the premium subsidy to the employer monthly.
- Employer remits full payment to the insurance company.
The Producer's Manual is to help understand the program and processes for applications, renewals and payments.